You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product and user experience. Join us as one of our top sales person and join our core team.
With us you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Develop different approaches and forms of active prospecting, schedule and hold demonstration meetings, close contracts and create more attractive product presentation cases
- Be in constant contact with the product and production team, fully understanding how each thing works and aligning shipping schedules, according to the needs of each customer
- Cultivate relationships with potential and existing customers, as well as learn deeply about the needs of maintenance managers
- Make visits to industries as needed and solidify the existing relationship with each customer
Desirable Requirements and Skills
We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Being more technical or having any engineering experience
- Ease of communicate and transparent to people
- Differential: Having already worked and/or sold to the industry, as well as prior knowledge about predictive maintenance
Our product is unconventional. It's not like a SaaS to sign documents that in 1 hour you already figured out how to sell. You'll need to understand the minds of maintenance managers and also how our data and sensor can save the customer from costly failures.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$400/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave