You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product and user experience. Join us as one of our top engineering hires and join our core team.
With us, you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Acting on the main components of continuous data delivery: standards and principles, design of data pipelines, modeling (selection, training and debugging) and service (test, implementation, monitoring and maintenance).
- Define and implement best practices for data architecture and modeling in the Product and Data Science area
- Develop products and services that meet the needs of our customers
- Interact with relational and non-relational databases and create new REST APIs
Desirable Requirements and Skills
We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Experience with implementing data structures and pipelining.
- 5 years of experience in relational and non-relational database (MongoDB)
- Experience with the Apache ecosystem (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark)
- Experience with Node.js and/or other backend stack and microservices
- Ease of learning new technologies and concepts
- Differential: Knowledge in DevOps and AWS
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$500/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave
- Flexible work hours
- GymPass so you just don't sit and work all day