You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product and user experience. Join us as one of our top marketing person and join our core team.
With us you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Develop all our paid media campaigns, being responsible for the entire cycle, from strategy creation, management and continuous adjustments
- Tag and monitor campaigns via GTM and Pixels
- Monitor the main metrics, as well as present action plans to improve results in campaigns
- Work directly in contact with the sales team, monitoring the qualification of leads and improving the entire process of mouth of the funnel
- "Senator, We Run Ads"
Desirable Requirements and Skills
We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Extensive knowledge of Ads (Google, Facebook/Instagram and Linkedin)
- Differential: knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have previously generated relevant results in some paid media
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$500/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave
- GymPass so you just don't sit and work all day