You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product, and user experience. Join our core team and help us bring the company to the next level!
With us, you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Identify potential new suppliers and maintain relationships with existing suppliers
- Coordinate closely with local and international suppliers, forwarding agents and recipients
- Manage purchase analysis, commercial negotiation, drive cost reduction, manage the quality, delivery, and payment, etc.
- Lead additional internal procurement related projects (process optimization, research and analysis activities, etc.) as well as tactical & ad hoc procurement activities
Desirable Requirements and Skills
We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Relevant purchasing experience ideally electronics components or experience in similar role in procurement environment
- Knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English communication (C1/C2) is required
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Nice-to-Have: experience with international logistics
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$500/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave
- GymPass so you just don't sit and work all day