You will get a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership. We'll give you challenging goals, with lots of context and helpful leaders, but we hope you'll use your good taste and figure out the details of how to get there. We are a growth-stage startup and you will work directly with the founders, helping to define the vision, product, and user experience. Join us as our trusted talent advisor and join our core team.
With us, you'll have
- The opportunity to learn a lot from a high-level team
- Autonomy to make decisions without having to invest time and energy in unnecessary meetings
- Focus on challenges to go even further
- Career plan, goals and rewards
- Use a variety of sourcing platforms, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent
- Source, attract, and close candidates for multiple roles within Engineering (Software Developers, DevOps, Data Engineers, IoT Developers, etc.)
- Match talent to our hiring needs - screen candidates, conduct interviews and act as the point-of-contact for candidates through the entire recruitment funnel
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes across the entire hiring lifecycle
Desirable Requirements and Skills
We don't require any specific major or degree. We strongly believe in people willing to learn fast and do what it takes with a lot of enthusiasm.
- A passion for finding the best talent!
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong interest and understanding of software development processes, able to identify the right candidates with the right skillset
- Excellent understanding of the tech talent market and awareness of trends and competition
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock option bonus
- +R$500/month for you to spend on your well-being, entertainment and personal growth
- 30 days a year of paid annual leave
- GymPass so you just don't sit and work all day